[j-nsp] Port mirring on MX80 to tagged interface

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Mon Mar 17 08:33:18 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:48 AM, Ben Hammadi, Kayssar (NSN - TN/Tunis)
<kayssar.ben_hammadi at nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>  I have the below config running on MX80 without issues ( 4 inline instances ) , is there any particular reason to send traffic to a tagged unit instead of physical interface ?

Convenience - I don't currently have a server that is physically near
this router/cage/floor of this particular data center. I don't yet
have evidence to conclude that the issue is because of this,
especially since it's working just fine in a different datacenter.

Thanks for the example of your config, I may further adjust a few
settings such as sample rate to see if it's related to that somehow.

..or just bug JTAC.

--Chris