[j-nsp] Port mirring on MX80 to tagged interface

Ben Hammadi, Kayssar (NSN - TN/Tunis) kayssar.ben_hammadi at nsn.com
Tue Mar 18 10:15:51 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

 As I understand from your comment , if I send traffic to a tagged unit , all monitored traffic will be tagged with that unit tag ?  how can I do to preserve the initials .1q header ? in my config , MX is strippingtags before sending the traffic out .

Br.

BEN HAMMADI Kayssar

NOKIA SOLUTION NETWORKS
Lead Engineer -BroadBand Connectivity