[j-nsp] SRX100 LDAP

Per Westerlund p1 at westerlund.se
Tue Mar 18 07:32:03 EDT 2014

I haven’t done it myself (yet), but you probably need to define the ldap-server directly under the stanza ”access”. In your profile TPAD you just reference the ldap server with address 10.60.0.5, but you have not defined it. When you define it, you can also specify what destination port and source address to use.

/Per