[j-nsp] SRX100 LDAP

Шепелев Андрей xamalon4eg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:44:24 EDT 2014

changed:

set access ldap-options base-distinguished-name DC=tp,DC=ru
set access ldap-options search search-filter sAMAccountName=
set access ldap-options search admin-search distinguished-name
cn=junos,dc=tp,dc=ru
set access ldap-options search admin-search password
"$9$k.TFtu1RcyAtWLX7VbfTQ3Ap"
set access ldap-server 10.60.0.5 port 3268

but it did not help :(((