[j-nsp] TACACS in Junos

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Mar 20 17:16:12 EDT 2014

Hey all,

We've been implementing Tacacs on our networks and have this issue where we
can't seem to get Tacacs working unless we declare the username and Tacacs
is used just for the authentication.

Does anyone know how to get Tacacs working like Cisco where you just set it
up and once you add users to the Tacacs back-end, they can login?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering