[j-nsp] NG-MVPN RPT-SPT mode no receiver CE limitation?

Vladislav A. VASILEV vladislavavasilev at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:42:25 EDT 2014

This is a snippet from "Deploying MBGP Multicast VPNs":

*At the time of this writing, Junos OS does not support RPT-SPT mode if the
CSources*

*or C-Receivers are locally connected to the PEs. It is mandatory to have a*

*CE between a PE and a host. This limitation is specific of RPT-SPT, it
does not affect*

*the default SPT-only mode.*

The book is from May 2011, so I assume things must have changed. Otherwise
what I have should not work at all. I guess I'll wait for JTAC to get back
to me.

Thanks,

Vladi