[j-nsp] EX3300/4300 Switch MPLS CCC Support

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:35:30 EST 2014

Is MPLS CCC really a basic feature?

What other enterprise switch can do L2 over MPLS?

I'd imagine that EX4300 is capable of it (and more) that it can do it,
but why waste the effort making l2circuit work on Broadcom DC/EX
chips? It wasn't promised in the switches datasheets, was it?

Push for cash?

Basic features?

You got shit for free now you expect it. I agree that shit should just
appear from my vendors magically for free at prices cheaper than their
competitors, but I also live in the real world where reality and my
dreams aren't the same thing..

Then again, I'm also just an angry man waiting on his plane in an airport...

--
Tim