[j-nsp] SRX550 packet-mode

Michael Ahladianakis mahladianakis at Inter-NMS.com
Sun Nov 9 19:16:21 EST 2014

According to this PDF on the 9th page, it says 1000kps in packet mode.
Doesn¹t specify large or small, but one can assume most likely 64byte as
Firewall + routing PPS (64 Byte) statistic on the 8th page claims 700kps.

http://www.juniper.net/assets/us/en/local/pdf/datasheets/1000281-en.pdf

-Michael