[j-nsp] EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface

philxor at gmail.com philxor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:00:23 EST 2014

The ALU 7210 line is very similar to the 3600X and 920.  24x1G and 2x10G or 4x10G, support full MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, CES.   I’ve posted about them before, we have thousands of them deployed in MPLS rings.   They have a 2.5RU modular one now with 6 slots with 2x10G, 10x1G, and 1/10 combo modules.  Its not all that impressive but will do 6x10G and 60x1G and has redundant control boards.

I agree that Juniper never really pursued the market, the MX isn't a great fit and the ACX/BX are underwhelming.

Phil