[j-nsp] ACX is just not there (was Re: EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface)

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Nov 13 11:10:38 EST 2014

On Thursday, November 13, 2014 05:44:16 PM Eric Van Tol
wrote:

>  Or am I misunderstanding the vMX?  Not trying to be
> snarky, it's a serious question.  I am not sure where I
> would see the vMX in a production service provider
> network, but I am certainly open to ideas.

I'd deploy vMX as a route reflector. I was actually
evaluating vRR a few months ago, but it still had a long way
to go, so went with Cisco's CSR1000v (which is, basically,
IOS XE) instead.

We run all our route reflectors on CSR1000v, off 1U HP
servers. Very nice!

Mark.