[j-nsp] SRX110 DSL Failing

Laurent CARON lcaron at unix-scripts.info
Fri Nov 21 10:55:20 EST 2014

On 21/11/2014 02:53, Skeeve Stevens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're having some troubles with some SRX110H2's where the DSL PIC dies...
> and loses sync.  After restarting the fpc it comes good again.
>
> This (and others) device all recently had their DSL firmware upgraded to
> try to fix this issue, but it is still occasionally happening.
>
> Any ideas would be helpful.

Hi,

Same here.

Apart from either:
1/ Restarting the FPC when the issue happens
2/ Having a bridge hooked to a SRX (instead of hooking the DSL line to it)

I don't see any brighter future on this since I tried at least a dozen
JunOS versions to no avail.

Juniper support seem to be lost here.

I already asked my carrier to reset the DSLAM port and checked the
inside cabling with no clue.

Cheers,

Laurent