[j-nsp] SRX Layer 2 Bridge

Will Orton will at loopfree.net
Fri Nov 21 14:01:08 EST 2014

You need to keep all vlans on a physical interface as "routed style" (family inet ...)
or convert all of them to a vlan + l3-interface (int vlan unit xxx) + family bridge

It's tough because once you go to bridging you lose some functionality and
certain interfaces types (example, gig-e SFP mini-pim) are supported only in more
recent releases.

-Will