[j-nsp] QinQ in QFX5100

Sergey T puhis at puhis.net
Mon Nov 24 11:20:19 EST 2014

Hi!

Need help with QinQ configuration on qfx5100 (13.2X51-D26.2)

Now i have a working scheme:

xe-0/1/0 - some traffic with some tags incoming (set second tag XX)

ex3300-1

xe-0/1/1 - trunk port [XX and 200 more vlans]

|-----some-l2-net------|

xe-0/1/1 - trunk port [XX and 200 more vlans]

ex3300-2

xe-0/1/0 - some traffic with some tags outgoing (remove second tag XX)

ex3300-1 changing to qfx5100.

in ELS software construction like "set vlan ZZZ vlan-id XX
dot1q-tunneling " removed and changed by this
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.2/topics/task/configuration/qinq-tunneling-qfx-series-els.html

xe-0/0/45 {
         description ----test-qinq-out-to-morf;
         flexible-vlan-tagging;
         native-vlan-id XX;
         encapsulation extended-vlan-bridge;
         }
         unit XX {
             vlan-id-list 1-4094;
             input-vlan-map push;
             output-vlan-map pop;
      }
}

it`s works, but i need change encapsulation of trunk port and
construction like this
xe-0/1/1
unit 0 {
     family ethernet-switching {
         interface-mode trunk;
         vlan {
             members [ XX YY ZZ AA BB CC ];
         }
     }
}

changing to
xe-0/1/1
flexible-vlan-tagging;
    encapsulation extended-vlan-bridge;
    unit xx vlan-id xx;
    unit yy vlan-id yy;
    unit zz vlan-id zz;
    unit aa vlan-id aa;
    unit bb vlan-id bb;
    unit cc vlan-id cc;
.... and 200+ more vlans

maybe this is correct but I don`t like this design.

Question is - how can I add a second tag without changing the structure
of trunk port?

--
Sergey Tkachenko
CTO Soniko-Svyaz