[j-nsp] ABR exit to NSSA routes

Amr Mahmoud amr.masoud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:16:59 EST 2014

Hi Alan,

The problem is that whatever summary (shortest match or longest match) you
do on the lower RID ABR has no effect because Highest RID is the only
router that performs LSA7-LSA5 translation into Backbone area. area-range
take effect only when done on Highest RID ABR. There is no LSA5 seen in
backbone area at all from lowest RID (regardless if area-range is
configured on it or not). I wish you try it and notice it yourself.

Warm Regards,