[j-nsp] MX80 Sampling - High CPU

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Wed Oct 1 07:47:31 EDT 2014

* Brendan Mannella <bmannella at teraswitch.com> [2014-10-01 13:12]:
> We have a mx240 with inline flow enable, we were getting frequent cpu
> spikes, we installed 12.3R8 yesterday and the spikes are resolved.

Interesting, do you also monitor route propagation from RIB to FIB
(via 'show krt state' or something)? On MX80 we had up to 12min delay
for propagation to happen while sampled was working.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant