[j-nsp] MX issue

Huan Pham drie.huanpham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:49:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

If the passing through traffic does not experience any issue, then I do not think it is related to "asymmetric" routing, or a congestion on a particular link in the multi paths that exist between MX1 & MX4.

It is more likely related to a high CPU utilisation on MX4, or a RE protection (policing/ rate-limiting) mechanism on MX4.

Huan,