[j-nsp] MX issue

Huan Pham drie.huanpham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:02:18 EDT 2014

Another thing to look for is QoS.

By default when you telnet or ping from MX1 to MX4, then both MX1 and MX4 puts your icmp & telnet into Best Effort queue. You may want to put Telnet into a better than best effort class if you want a better response for your telnet session, and leave icmp as is.

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos13.3/topics/reference/general/hw-cos-default-re-queues-reference-cos-config-guide.html

Huan