[j-nsp] Practice lab environments, any suggestions?

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:11:50 EDT 2014

something like this might be overkill, but might save you a lot of money on
rack rentals if you plan on spending loads of time on this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUST-SEE-1OFAKIND-JUNIPER-JNCIE-JNCIS-JNCIA-CCIE-CCNP-COUNTERPART-CISCO-LAB-/141393100611?pt=US_Wired_Routers&hash=item20ebaf7f43

(not my listing, just an example, buyer beware, etc etc)