[j-nsp] Practice lab environments, any suggestions?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Sep 4 12:17:20 EDT 2014

This actually looks interesting, thanks for the pointer.

On Sep 4, 2014, at 12:11 PM, ryanL <ryan.landry at gmail.com<mailto:ryan.landry at gmail.com>> wrote:

something like this might be overkill, but might save you a lot of money on rack rentals if you plan on spending loads of time on this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUST-SEE-1OFAKIND-JUNIPER-JNCIE-JNCIS-JNCIA-CCIE-CCNP-COUNTERPART-CISCO-LAB-/141393100611?pt=US_Wired_Routers&hash=item20ebaf7f43

(not my listing, just an example, buyer beware, etc etc)