[j-nsp] Practice lab environments, any suggestions?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Sep 4 12:57:35 EDT 2014

So VFIrefly is a good idea.  I happen to have a copy from the time I was working for J.  I can probably get a good part of the way with that.  I’ve seen some pretty complicated topologies created using that environment.  Basically it seems to be a virtual SRX which you can then put in to packet mode and make simulate a J series router.  Might be a good low cost starting point.