[j-nsp] Sybex JNCIE-M Study Guide case study configuration files

Huan Pham drie.huanpham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:23:55 EDT 2014

Hi group,

There seems to be errors (files are not arranged in right chapter folders).
Harry kindly sent me offline another version that he can find. I have a
quick check and it looks better with this version.

If you are interested, you can download it from the new link below:

cd-files.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0fJ88QjLRk7aHdrWVdiUGlHQ1k/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again very much Harry. You are very helpful.

Huan