[j-nsp] EX9200 DHCP Relay

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:04:06 EDT 2014

Basically everything is moving to jdhcpd.. It's only really licensed
on MX iirc (shouldn't be on 9200?)

set forwarding-options dhcp-relay overrides allow-snooped-clients
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay overrides always-write-giaddr
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay overrides trust-option-82
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay overrides send-release-on-delete
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay server-group DHCP-1 1.2.3.4
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay group DYNAMIC active-server-group DHCP-1
set forwarding-options dhcp-relay group DYNAMIC interface ae1.101

For most networks, you probably don't need those overrides, but if you
have something else downstream doing DHCP snooping and option 82
insertion, you have to tell it to trust it..