[j-nsp] mx80 napt-44 with ms-mic on 13.2R5

Sergey Khalavchuk ratio+nsp at invalid.org.ua
Wed Sep 24 04:10:50 EDT 2014

Hello!

We had tested napt44 half a year ago, and napt44 configuration was
commiting successfuly but not functioning at all.
JTAC reported that napt44 is not supported on MIC, and created PR993320 for
us.
Based on commit error, this PR is fixed on your junos :)
We also been told that napt44 will probably appear at middle of next year
or about so.

--
wbr,
Sergey Khalavchuk