[j-nsp] Dear Juniper...

Daniel Rohan drohan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:44:02 EDT 2014

I have to agree, but from a different angle. The "How Do We" section made
me laugh out loud, so filled with buzzwords: 'multi-dimensional core'
'super-core', 'service-centric'. Better question is "how do I make sense of
what question is being asked here without reading each and every article?"

I actually didn't have any trouble getting to the spec sheets of the
products I care most about though.