[j-nsp] Dear Juniper...

Santiago Martinez santiago.martinez.uk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:34:51 EDT 2014

Sorry for my bad english. The site is fucking bad, useless, not even mentioning sub sites like the uk one that are pointing to un existing pages.
I spent 20 minutes writing a feedback regarding the useless and crap quality of the site and the email was rejected by juniper server.

With all the bug that they have to fix ( latest codes.....) why to fix /broke something that was working good.

And please don't tell me that the seamless guides are good. WTF

Regards

Santiago