[j-nsp] Aggregate policer config

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Apr 7 17:15:50 EDT 2015

Hello,

 A customer with two connections to my mx240.  I want to police their total bandwidth to 800mbps. Right now I have a 800mbps policer but that gives them 800mbps on each circuit.

Customer Interface 1 is a VLAN on a 10G interface
Customer Interface 2 is a VLAN on a 1G interface

Each interface has its own /30 IP subnet with a  BGP session on each customer IP

Customer buys X bandwidth we want to give them X bandwidth over a pair of circuits.  If one circuit goes down the policer needs to be set to the X bandwidth the purchased.

Thanks

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker