[j-nsp] solution to a firewall question

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Apr 23 14:39:35 EDT 2015

Replace accept with next term in f1 ?

next term works across filter list from what I see and according to the documentation ( http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos13.3/topics/concept/firewall-filter-option-multiple-listed-overview.html <http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos13.3/topics/concept/firewall-filter-option-multiple-listed-overview.html> ).

Olivier