[j-nsp] vpls question

Amarjeet Singh techie.logging at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 06:35:34 EDT 2015

Hello James - If you are using BGP as signalling protocol and already have
"multihoming" & "site-preference" knobs configured for both PE's (PE1, PE2)
then you are pretty much done to prevent loops.

Could you advise the reason why you want to run OSPF b/w Provider routers
(PE1, PE2) and Router behind CE in L2 services scenario?

Br, Amarjeet