[j-nsp] MS-MIC-16G Licenses

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:14:56 EDT 2015

i slapped these modules into my mx80's, upgraded to 13.3-something to fix a
NAT bug, and haven't had any issues or need for license. but, i only use
them for NAT stuff... so your mileage etc.

ry at iad1-er1> show system license
License usage:
                                 Licenses     Licenses    Licenses    Expiry
  Feature name                       used    installed      needed
  scale-subscriber                      0         1000           0
 permanent
  scale-l2tp                            0         1000           0
 permanent
  scale-mobile-ip                       0         1000           0
 permanent

Licenses installed: none

ry at iad1-er1> show version
Hostname: iad1-er1
Model: mx80
Junos: 13.3R4.6
JUNOS Base OS boot [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Base OS Software Suite [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Kernel Software Suite [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Crypto Software Suite [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (MX80) [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Online Documentation [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services Application Level Gateways [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services Jflow Container package [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services Stateful Firewall [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services NAT [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services RPM [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services Crypto [13.3R4.6]
JUNOS Services SSL [13.3R4.6]