[j-nsp] MX5 10G Ports

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:54:11 EDT 2015

yep, can echo this. had to upgrade my mx5 to mx80 for all the 10GE ports.
junos 13.3-ish.

ry at iad1-er2> show system license usage
                                 Licenses     Licenses    Licenses    Expiry
  Feature name                       used    installed      needed
  scale-subscriber                      0         1000           0
 permanent
  scale-l2tp                            0         1000           0
 permanent
  scale-mobile-ip                       0         1000           0
 permanent
  mx5-to-mx10-upgrade                   0            1           0
 permanent
  mx10-to-mx40-upgrade                  0            1           0
 permanent
  mx40-to-mx80-upgrade                  0            1           0
 permanent