[j-nsp] QFX5200 and other software than JunOS

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Mon Dec 7 05:17:45 EST 2015

Nope you couldn't install Cumulus or other "Open" network os on QFX5200.
Switch need to support ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) to allow
the installation of such network oses.
Afaik Juniper OCX1100-48SX is the only switch that support onie. It was
pretty much the same hardware as the QFX5100.

--
Raphael Mazelier