[j-nsp] SNMP NMS support of Junos VLAN MIBs

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sun Dec 13 11:30:56 EST 2015

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 04:33:44PM +1100, Dale Shaw wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
>
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 4:16 AM, Chuck Anderson <cra at wpi.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Here are some commercial NMS products that we've looked at that we
> > would like to get working with our Juniper gear:
> >
> [...]
> > Statseeker's MAC/IP/Switch Port Table report
> [...]
>
> This works already, from v3.7.x or possibly v3.8 and newer, if memory
> serves.

It does not work on EX4300 or QFX5100 because Juniper adopted the
broken Q-BRIDGE-MIB there starting in Junos 13.1.  Nor does it work on
any MX because the broken Q-BRIDGE-MIB has been there for a very long
time now.