[j-nsp] Could JUNOS OP Script support generate firewall filter term and added before original one?

Chen Jiang ilovebgp4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:35:42 EST 2015

Hi! Experts

I have a requirement from end user that want to automate firewall filter
configuration procedure, that means they want to use OP script to generate
a customized firewall filter term and added it before the last "deny all"
term.

I have searched official documents but couldn't find helpful information,
it seems there is no method could manage firewall filter term sequence in
SLAX language.

Could you pls shed some light on this if you have experience on this,
Thanks!

--
BR!

           James Chen