[j-nsp] Collapsed MPLS CE/PE/P configuration

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Mon Dec 21 11:52:44 EST 2015

The original config also doesn't show any of your BGP config from inet.0,
so it's hard to say what's missing.

IIRC, if you have vrf-target, you don't need vrf-export:

     vrf-export export-direct;
     vrf-target target:7849:13;

If you want to do explicit export policy via vrf-export, I believe you need
to drop the vrf-target and instead create a vrf-import policy as well.

--
Hugo

hugo at slabnet.com: email, xmpp/jabber
PGP fingerprint (B178313E):
CF18 15FA 9FE4 0CD1 2319 1D77 9AB1 0FFD B178 313E

(also on Signal)