[j-nsp] SRX and MS Lynx

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:30:16 EST 2015

I'm not finding anything cases in the archives on this.

Has anyone deployed Microsoft Lync 2010 behind a branch SRX?
Besides the reverse proxy, there is the SIP and XMPP components. Is this a
matter of a series of static NAT's for the edge servers or does this get
tricky and require ALG's?
I've read the SRX does not support the proper ALG using TCP but UDP only.

What I'm looking for is a deployment document for the SRX. Does this exist?
Is this doable?

Thanks in Advance.

--
Bill Blackford

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....