[j-nsp] SRX and MS Lynx

Mike Gonnason gonnason at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:07:45 EST 2015

Hi Bill,

I have a Lync front end server deployed in a DMZ hung off an ASA (haven't
had time yet to swap them out for SRX). We just have static NATs and the
usual ACLs permitting the traffic. There are quite a few ACLs though,
especially if you want to support Federation. Your Lync deployment people
should be able to provide you with a full list of required ACLs for the
functionality you are aiming for.

-Mike Gonnason