[j-nsp] L2Circuit with BGP/LDP

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Wed Feb 18 12:00:26 EST 2015

Hey all-

I've got a question about a L2Circuit, normally we use LDP/OSPF, the
loopback of the neighbor is reachable as the OSPF route for that /32 is
available in the internal LDP route table.  BGP routes are not imported
into this table, my question is, is there a way to have a /32 received
over BGP known by LDP and all other routes excluded? We have a situation
where OSPF is less desirable and I'd rather not setup a routing-instance
to do full BGP signalling for this if we don't have to.

--
Scott H.