[j-nsp] Comments display (annote command) via show command !!

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:31:30 EST 2015

I highly suggest always using the normal "show configuration" commands, as you'd also miss things like this in your lo0.0 filter:

term block-ntp {
    from {
        protocol udp;
        ##
        ## Warning: statement ignored: unsupported platform (ex4550-32f)
        ##
        port ntp;
    }
    then {
        discard;
    }
}

^^ and my guys wondered why local DNS requests and SNMP polls didn't work for a week.......

- Ck.