[j-nsp] cluster SRXs with more than one logical system

osamh hammoudeh osamh.co at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:29:17 EST 2015

dears

i have tow SRX 5400 firewall and logical system license, and we have tow kind of traffic lets say X and Y traffic , we need X traffic become active on SRX A and Y traffic become active on SRX B and the srx firewall will receive two default routes in normal cluster setup one of these default will be active in the routing table , but i need both of them be active in routing table so i will use logical system ,but can i use one logical system for traffic X where become active on SRX A and passive on SRX B and one logical system on traffic Y where become active on firewall B and passive on SRX A .