[j-nsp] MX80 JFlow Setup

Jordan Whited jwhited0917 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 02:05:01 EST 2015

Doubtful if it’s just an input filter. pcap on your collector to be sure

There is a PR where flow export will stop working under certain circumstances, is your “Flow packets exported” counter still incrementing?

You might want to configure template-refresh-rate and option-refresh-rate, maybe your collector hasn’t seen the template yet with the high default values.

# show services flow-monitoring version-ipfix
template ipv4 {
    flow-active-timeout 60;
    flow-inactive-timeout 30;
    template-refresh-rate {