[j-nsp] MX80 JFlow Setup

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Jan 15 09:51:40 EST 2015

You will definitely have to poke a hole in your firewall on your loopback.  Also, make sure the loopback is part of the main routing instance not in another grouting instance, your source until very recent releases has to be in the global table.  Use TCPDump to make sure that flow packets are reaching your collector as well for testing.