[j-nsp] Juniper vMX limitations

Josh Baird joshbaird at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:37:30 EDT 2015

I was hoping to use them for edge routing (full IPv4 tables) at POPs with
total bandwidth <1gbps.  But, I would feel much more comfortable with
VMWare.  I hope support for VMWare is official soon.  I'm also waiting on
official (non-list) pricing for the various packages to see if it even
makes sense.