[j-nsp] Setting CoS bits on ingress frames

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 24 02:50:42 EDT 2015

That's what my "fixed port classifier" does - any packet entering the
given port is assigned a FC:

class-of-service {
     interfaces {
         ge-0/0/0 { ### ingress untagged interface for Internet traffic
             unit 0 {
                 forwarding-class be1;
             }}
Then this FC is matched on egress port and 802.1p bits are rewritten:
         ge-1/0/0 { ### egress tagged interface for Internet traffic
             unit 0 {
                 rewrite-rules {
                     ieee-802.1 test1; }}}}