[j-nsp] Setting CoS bits on ingress frames

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Thu Jun 25 02:25:06 EDT 2015

Alexander,

There is one thing (two, actually :-) I cannot understand, please bear
with me. Does your "fixed port classifier" change the way frames are
processed in the switch (queue assignment etc) or is this
classification purely a marker?

After you assign a forwarding-class with the first stanza, is there a
show command to verify that the classifier has worked, that something
in fact has happened?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru