[j-nsp] MPLS EX4550

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Fri Mar 6 15:51:57 EST 2015

All,

I've got a simple MPLS setup with 4 EX4550's.

They are currently in an incomplete ring but will soon have a full ring
situation.

I've currently got 3 circuits on the transport working wonderfully.
However I'm trying to add another alas I'm a bit confused as how to proceed.

Previous other circuits were easier in the fact they were simply saying the
port on MPLS1-1 is equivalent to this port on MPLS 3-1.

The new circuit is different in that I have to take a VLAN recieved on a
trunk port and send it through the MPLS network to 3-1 and then into a
vlan-tagged MX-10.

I was wondering if anyone has attempted this and has any pointers.

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769