[j-nsp] Recommended Junos version for EX-4500 virtual chassis

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Mar 18 12:31:59 EDT 2015

Hi, I’m wondering what people recommend for a software release for the EX 4500 switch in a virtual chassis configuration.  I noted that there is 13.2 code installed in my cluster now but the recommended version on the web site is 12.3R8 which obviously doesn’t match.  What are people using and or how should I reconcile the difference and find the right train to follow?  Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Scott