[j-nsp] SRX VPN in Virtual Router

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Mon Mar 30 10:08:43 EDT 2015

M,

I've landed a VPN on an SRX 240 cluster but I had to update the config to a
version of 12+ to use the LoopBack as a VPN end-point. believe it was 12.44
but I would check the information sheets on the OS versions.  Though I am
unsure of the support on the Virtual Side

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769