[j-nsp] L2 tunnel over IP on ex4200-24t

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Tue May 12 04:27:16 EDT 2015

l2circuit is not supported as that requires a two label stack to work.

EX4200's can only switch a 1 label stack. Any traffic passed in  P/LSR
fashion that has more than 1 label in the stack gets dropped
transparently from what I have seen, regardless of what the control
plane/RE said.

ccc/remote-interface-switch like in the link I sent earlier is the
only way that works as far as I have seen. This is probably because of
the 1:1 mapping of LSP to ccc direction.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Raphael Mazelier <raph at futomaki.net> wrote:

> Le 12/05/15 05:59, Mark Tees a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Victor,
>>
>> The only way I am aware of that works with ex4200s is tunnelling over
>> MPLS. This would require MPLS on the backbone to work.
>>

>> http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.2/topics/task/configuration/mpls-ex-series-provider-edge-switches-ccc-cli.html
>>

> Hum on my test even l2circiut (ccc) is not working on EX4200.
>
> --
> Raphael Mazelier

Regards,

Mark L. Tees