[j-nsp] 6PE RR & next-hop resolution best practices

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:29:23 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,

I am not sure if your solution will do the job. Do you have this in
production?

Table bgp.inet6.0 is a IPv6 table of routing-instance called 'bgp' or?

Routes from label-unicast inet6 family are put in inet6.0 table not in
bgp.inet6.0.

James will confirm that after he tests it. It might be that I am wrong.

Ivan,

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>