[j-nsp] EX3300 : Pbm with inerfaces SFP

deloin.robert at laposte.net deloin.robert at laposte.net
Tue May 26 12:25:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

I configured an EX3300-48T. The 4 interfaces SFP have the same configuration
When I connect the optical fiber in the optical transceiver, I have the green led on the each interfaces.
But if I can ping IP @ of the switch (or the gateway) on interfaces ge-0/1/0 and ge-0/1/1 ,
I can't ping the IP @ of the switch on interfaces ge-0/1/2 and ge-0/1/3.
I don't understand why the interfaces ge-0/1/2 and ge-0/1/3 are not in order. I have the following error message: "No route to host"

Can you help me to understand that ?

Thanks

PS: The config of the interfaces:

ge-0/1/0 {
description "ROCADE VERS COEUR DE RESEAU";
unit 0 {
family ethernet-switching {
port-mode trunk;
vlan {